The Triangle ClubEdit
The Triangle Club is a strip club located in Northern Gardens, Bohan, in Grand Theft Auto IV.
The club features two stages with poles where girls dance. Behind one stage there is a changing room with a pistol and a health pick up. However, if Niko enters this room, the dancers and clients will flee and the guards will attack Niko. There is also a shotgun in the room to the left of the entrance.
The Triangle Club is the setting of the Mission, "Undress to Kill". In this mission, Niko Bellic offers to ambush the Triangle Club and kill the managers for Dwayne Forge. After Niko ambushes the club, Forge becomes grateful to Niko. However, since the Trunchez brothers were associates of Playboy X, X becomes angry after this mission.
- "Triangle" is a slang term meaning vagina.
- If any of the protagonists do not walk into the changing room but walk next to it or near it, the strippers will still run out but the security gurads will not attack you or tell you to leave.
- If you enter the strip club while playing on the Episodes From Liberty City disc, the music that plays in it will be the Electro-Choc station (The Crookers mix) instead of the Vibe 98.8. Also the private room music has changed, featuring songs from Vice City FM (This also applies to Honkers lap dances).
- The building that the strip club is based in is presumably a refurbished series of commercial/industrial buildings, which painted signage from its previous owners are still visible, albeit faded. The signs include "Discount Wholesale (est. 1899)", "Richard Bros." and "You'll like our finest ointment and cure all creme! It's Hana's Relief, try it!" (a pun on the sexual act of a hand job)
- As Dwayne Forge describes, it was "a real classy place". They have been visited by famous internet mogul Tony McTony (who severely beat one of their strippers during sex), as well as DJ Green Lantern and the cast of America's Next Top Hooker, both part of commercial promotions.
- In Undress to Kill, you kill the Trunchez Brohters, returning the club to Dwayne. However, if you kill Dwayne in The Holland Play, then it is unknown who takes controls of the club.
- There is a Combat Shotgun found behind the door that says "Manager Only!"