Honkers Gentladfghemen's ClubEdit
[[]hide]*'s_Club#Description 1 Description
Honkers was owned by Pegorino Boss, Jimmy Pegorino, and operated by Pegorino associate Phil Bell. Honkers, as well as The Triangle Club, is a place for an activity that can be done with any of Niko's friends. Some of the girls in the game also like going to the strip clubs. Honkers is significantly smaller than the Triangle Club. The barman is a guy named Tommy.
The club bears a resemblance to Satin Dolls, a strip club located in Lodi, New Jersey, which was featured in The Sopranos as The Bada Bing! strip club. The name bears similarity to the Hooters restaurant chain. The Logo itself bears a significant resemblance to the "Honker Burger" logo from the "Doug" Television show, as noted here. After Jimmy Pegorino is killed, the bar remains open, and it is not said who is the owner of it after Pegorino's death.
- Jimmy Pegorino (Owner)
- Phil Bell (Manager)
- Tommy (Barman)
- Security Man 1
- Security Man 2
- Candy, Susie, Cherry, Sindy, Bambi (Strippers)
- Even though one of the advertisements says "Touchy Tuesday's" if you go to the strip club on a Tuesday it's still the same.
- Honkers being owned by a gang is just like how the other accessible strip club in the game (The Triangle Club) is owned by a gang, the North Holland Hustlers.
- The name "Honkers" is probably a play of the real life place "Hooters"
- The logo may also depict a penis about to ejaculate (or honk, therrfore calling it a honker) or a pair of female breasts, one of them being squeezed (or honked).
- You can bring your friends here for entertainment even when Alderney is locked.
- Strangely, the strippers who walk around the club will actually leave the club (but eventually return) and walk the streets as if they were a normal pedestrian! This is strange because they are walking in public almost completely naked, sometimes even when it rains they and pull out an umbrella or shiver and run. Some even pull out cell phones and make calls. Another interesting thing to note is that neither protagonist can use auto-aim or auto-lock on any of the strippers outside the club.
- Some may fight back on occasions but run when hit, and the security guards attack in response.